Home Bar

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Exam #2




















I'm currently sitting in front of the computer, attempting to study for an exam I have tomorrow.  To give me a reason to procrastinate, here's a few songs:

Can't get enough Zedd lately...

Diddy - Dirty Money - Ass On The Floor (Zedd Remix) by Zedd

And since we're on the subject of P. Diddy...
Coming Home (Dirty South Mix) by $UBZER0°

Heard this song a long while back, and wasn't all that impressed, maybe it was the original by DJ Fresh? Either way, I was wrong, and this song is awesome.

DJ Fresh - Louder (Doctor P & Flux Pavilion Remix) by FilthSteps

Something tells me this Soundcloud link is going to be destroyed soon, so listen up while you can chillins.
Feel So Close (Nero Remix) by The Kollection

Some new Wolfgang Gartner finally hittin' the airwaves:
Wolfgang Gartner – Ménage à Trois by JustDoHits

No comments:

Post a Comment